Friday, June 23, 2017

League of Mid-Tier Heroes

These are the ten heroes I've painted up to be pre-generated characters, for anyone who doesn't feel like inventing a superhero from scratch. Some supers are off-limits for being too powerful (e.g. Plastic-Man, Wonder-Woman), and others are in the right power bracket, but I want to reserve them for plot-important NPCs (e.g Captain America, Batman). So here's what's left:

Phantom Lady, The Atom, Mr. Terrific, Blue Beetle, Green Arrow

Hawkman, The Bulleteer, Aquaman, Hawkgirl, the Crimson Avenger


About half are full repaints, with the other half just being washed and touched-up.

PS. modeling-wise, Green Arrow is the only interesting story here... the only golden-age version I could find was Starro-possessed, so I bought another one just to steal its head. I do have plans for the briefly-headless silver age Green Arrow mini though.

No comments:

Post a Comment