Sunday, June 11, 2017

Heroclix touch-up test

I won't be doing a complete repaint of every clix mini I get. Some of the pre-paint jobs already look pretty good, and many have decals or other fine detail work that I would rather preserve than try to replicate. So I took a few non-essential minis* and just added some shading with washes, and follow-up highlighting where needed.



They need some additional touch-ups, but overall I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out, so I took the same approach with a character that actually does matter.



*by "non-essential", I mean that these characters are not strictly from the "Golden Age of Comics", nor are they required for the plot of my campaign, but they are thematically relevant enough that I may shoehorn them in somewhere anyway, depending on what specific subplots develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment