Friday, June 9, 2017

First Heroclix Repaints - Mad Science!

After a lengthy hiatus, I've made a bit of progress on this project. Here are the first of at least a couple dozen heroclix minis I'll be repainting to at least some degree. I wanted to start off pretty simple, so here are my four mad scientists.

The repainting isn't because I think I'm any better than the original factory painters. I just want the minis to match the rest of my collection. Honestly, these probably look worse now, not the least because I may have left them in the acetone a bit too long. Oh well, live and learn.


I do think the varying proportions through the heroclix line are pretty remarkable. Also, why are mad scientists always bald? I don't even have the Ultra-Humanite or Lex Luthor here!

No comments:

Post a Comment